Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Neglect

I feel that I have been neglecting a large portion of my life since my dear baby Charlot was born. I mean my blog is called married with pigs. The pigs have been taken care of trust me, but I haven’t had any pictures of them on here in a really long time nor have even mentioned them. As an update we had close to sixty baby pigs but have sold a good portion of those. The ones we have left are still being sold to kids for 4-H and FFA projects and then we have a few we are keeping to show ourselves. Several of these litters of pigs were born the same week as the little miss. The week of Charlot’s birth was quite busy the hubs spent as much time as possible with us at the hospital so Momma Linda, Zach, and Pappy Paul had to handle the pig delivery and care. I am pretty sure that Momma Linda spent an entire night in the farrowing house. Here are a few pictures of the pigs they are not as cute in these pictures as they are when they are little but it was the best I could do!  Tune in later today to hear how the morning of Charlot’s birth also involved the pigs (trust me it is entertaining).


No comments:

Post a Comment