Sunday, December 13, 2015

Merry Christmas Wishes...and the Best Gift Ever


I know that this is a pretty rare weekend blog but I wanted to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas. Each year I become more and more thankful for the life I live and the blessings I have and this blog and my readers are such a blessing. So thank you for sticking with me through the crazy stories, the thick thigh food, the breaks of no blogs, and the support you all showed me during the loss of my papa. This year has been full of laughter, cheers and some tears...but we wouldn't trade our life for anything! Yesterday we were putting the finishing touches on our tree, Charlot put the below ornament on the tree and told me it was her favorite ornament ever. When I asked her why she said, "because the baby gave it to me." I said, "how sweet." She then told me that "God was giving her the best gift ever, because he was giving us a baby." I with tears in my eyes said, "I couldn't agree more."

That's right all after many tears of thinking we would never be here again...we are so happy to say that we will be adding another blessed bundle to our family in June! 
Merry Christmas to all and a blessed new year!!!!


4 comments: