Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Tree Farm!!!


Let’s get something out there right in the beginning. I am not a huge fan of real Christmas trees! I know this is a terrible statement. But here’s the deal first and foremost I am allergic to these beautiful trees, they make me sneeze, ahhhhchooooooo! Secondly they are a mess a really big mess and they are high maintenance with their need for watering. I have no problems with others having them I just don’t really want one, due to the fact I want to feel good on Christmas!


My dear adorable loving hubs, thinks that it is a crime that we have an artificial tree. And he is a fan of huge Clark Griswold type of trees. Our artificial tree is pretty big so I think that at minimum makes up for the fact that it isn’t real. Maybe I should get some pine scented candles to help add effect??? Any who this year he really wanted to take Charlot to a Christmas tree farm to pick out his parents tree.

We went this past weekend, and wow it was fidget, cold, face numbing, nose running, cold. But we had a blast! Charlot loved the fact that she got to put on her snow suit with no snow. She kind of treats that suit like it is her invincible suit; she bounces off everything without a care in the world. Here are some pictures of our adventure.
Not a stick in sight was safe with Charlot near if it was on the ground it was getting picked up!

More Sticks...
"Come on Grandpa Stanley I could use some help! Don't you see all these sticks?"

Once the perfect tree was selected Charlot needed to be of assistance to the Hubs.

"Are you sure you two don't need me under there"

"Now look at what you did, the tree fell over. Told you I should be helping"

"That's it team work! Cut, cut, cut" (Apparently they needed a cheerleader as well!)

Wonderful cold day for a Christmas Tree hunt!

So am I the only crazy one that prefers a fake tree???

Now if you'll excuse me I really must go thaw my toes, just looking at these pictures makes me cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment