Thursday, January 28, 2016

The Things She Says...Even More


This is my child she has easily gained the name the Mouth of the South! She fully believes that Bandaids are a fashion accessory, that pizza is lovely if there isn't too much sauce, and Speaking her mind any chance she gets. 

Here are a few of her most recent hum dingers-wow is all I have to say. 

This occurred one Saturday afternoon I was resting on the couch she was supposed to be resting/napping in her room. She comes into the living room and snuggles up next to me, probably to avoid me telling her to go get back in bed. She then in her sweetest voice possible says this. 
"Momma I'm so glad your having a baby!" 
"Well why is that Charlot?"
"I am going to teach it all kinds of things! Like that God is awesome and Jesus loves you and that you should be kind and honest with people."
"How sweet Charlot." (My heart is about to burst, until) 
"And I will teach it to NOT TOUCH SAMATHA!" (Samantha is her new American Girl Doll)

Well great the fights have already began. 

On the same afternoon, I could see a nap wasn't happening so I suggested she go tidy up her room. I especially wanted her to clean up her books and get them organized. 
She brings some books into the living room where I am tidying things up. She says...
"Momma can we give these to those kids that just don't have and much as me."
"Sure we can Charlot that is very nice"
"Where do you want me to put them"
"Oh just over there on the couch is fine"
I watch her walk over there then she just stands there for quite sometime.
"Charlot are you ok? If you don't want to give the books away it's not a problem."
"No! I'm just scratching my bottom!"

No more questions were asked, I did suggest she go wash her hands

If you don't want to read about my kid comparing me to a sow please stop here now! And I won't blame you for never reading my blog again. 

One day I was in the bathroom getting dressed and if you are like me once you became a mom your ability to go to the bathroom alone completely went away. Well of course before I can get my shirt on in barges Charlot. 
"Momma why are those so big" (well we have had this discussion before about my boobs)
"They just are Charlot, it kind of happens"
"Well are you going to feed the baby with them?"
"I hope so"
"Did you feed me with them?"
"Well kind of"
She just stares at me for a minute I am putting my shirt on by now. She picks my shirt up and looks a my tummy.
"Well why do you just have two, Daisy has lots you should have lots too."
"I'm your Momma not your sow"
"Well it's kind of the same" 

Thank you child your father compares me to cattle being sold at a sale barn and you expect me to nurse 10 pigs. 

Now this last one I had to include because it will provide some insight to what I am living with on a daily basis. 

In the mornings the hubs gets Charlot dressed while I get ready, he brushes her hair then turns her over to me to style the hair. The other morning I walk in to her room to fix her hair and I look at our kid and her socks are on the outside of the pants. Yes the outfit matches (I lay it out each morning) but she looks completely silly with these monster socks on the outside of the pants. I say..
"Hubs seriously I have told you when you are putting her skinny jeans on put her socks on before the pants, please"
This is his response...
"I put clean underwear on her this morning"
Hum isn't that something that should be done every morning I am thinking. About that time Charlot proceeds to show me with so much pride her underwear and says...
"Yea Momma he did but I already tooted in them, sorry!!!"
I just laughed, and prayed that my kid goes to school with clean underwear on everyday. 

Why yes this is my life and yes I thought it would be a good idea to add another child to this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment