Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Gertie our most recent purchase…

I have decided that the biggest difference between men in women in shopping is that men can actually go shopping for one thing and actually only get that one thing. Where as we women just love to have a reason to go and shop, may it be a need for a new shirt or purse, chances are we aren’t going to come home with just one item. Because seriously what fun is only bringing one thing home? Well I digress, this weekend while hubby was on his pig shopping expedition east, he had the plan to come home with one possibly two new ladies for the farm. He came home with this charming dear, who I have given the lovely name Gertie to. She is quite a lady I do believe the other women of the farm will welcome her nicely. Now can you really imagine going shopping and coming home with less than intended?

Welcome Gertie, I hope you love your new home!



No comments:

Post a Comment