Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nuts....and Bolts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With my busy time at work quickly approaching, ok who am I kidding it is already here; soon we will be in the fields and working super long hours. So I decided that we needed some yummy snacks that would help refuel us and get us through the day. What was the solution.... Nuts and Bolts of course! This comes from my good friend Marva, it is a top secret family recipe, but I managed to wrestle it out of her with little trouble. And now I share it with you!

Nuts and Bolts...

1 Bag of Stick Pretzels

1 Box of Plain Cheeroies Cereal

1 Box of Kix Cereal

1 Box of Chex Rice Cereal

1 Stick of Butter

1 1/4 of Vegetable Oil

3 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce

2 tsp of Celery Salt

2 tsp of Garlic Salt

20 drops of Hot Sauce (I use a little more, because I like it spicy!)


Preheat oven 250 degrees. Mix all dry ingredients in a large pan. Melt Butter, Oil, Sauces, and Salts, pour over the dry ingredients. Bake all ingredients for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stir mixture every 15 minutes.



Here is a picture of some sneaky after a quick snack....



Snack happy and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment