Wednesday, February 15, 2012

PW’s Corn Chowder




Yesterday was the official day of LOVE, but was still a little crazy for us. After work Charlot was scheduled for her one year pictures (crying on the inside), my momma was so great and brought her all clean and pretty to the studio for me. The session went great, but still took a while I mean she is one it is going to be a process. I can’t wait to see them I am pretty sure she got some great shots. While Charlot and I were doing this the hubs was taking care of the chores. All of this basically cut out the opportunity for the hubs and I to go to dinner plus it was cold and I just wanted to stay in. So I decide that soup was on the menu. I watched the Pioneer Woman make this delicious soup over the weekend and I couldn’t resist. I tried to fancy it up by serving it in sourdough bread bowls. It is so good, the next time I make it I may add a bit of spicy jalapenos. In the picture all the scraps of bread are not just for me I did share with my daughter, my thighs wanted me clarify that.

To get the Recipe click HERE

Oh and take a look at the beautiful flowers that the hubs sent me yesterday (I love lilies)!


No comments:

Post a Comment