Thursday, August 8, 2013

Throwback Thursday full of randoms!!!



I am so excited for the Missouri State Fair!!! But the above picture makes me CRY, that was only one year ago! Oh my she has grown.


Anyway back to my excitement we are ready for the fair fun- friends, corn dogs, pig shows, plenty of family time, funnel cakes, seeing all the sights (if you have ever been to a state fair you totally know what I mean!)

Charlot will be making her show pig debut it should be exciting, no I am not turning her loose with a pig and a ring full of other pigs she will be assisting momma on show day.

I am just ready for it we take our first set of hog down on Sunday and will be there each day until the following Sunday. By then I am certain I will have my fill of the fair but for now I am just ready to get going!

And just for good measure here is a picture of her when we were buying her new boots on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment