Wednesday, August 28, 2013

End of Summer...MO State Fair Recap!

Charlot and Uncle Zach being a little silly between shows
So for a most people they consider the end of summer to be this coming weekend, and believe me I enjoy Labor Day weekend just as much as everyone else. But to me the unofficial end of summer comes with the Missouri State Fair. Ten days of fun to celebrate all the summers’ hard work. And this year was no exception! We had an absolute blast and if you are one of my friends on Facebook you have seen some of the fun we had! Not only was it a fun fair but we had quite a successful fair with the pigs as well. Here are some of my favorite pics from the fair! I am already excited to see my little showgirl in the ring next summer!
Grandma giving a little pep talk before a class


My SIL Rachel/Auntie RaRa showing our Grand Champion Gilt!

A little ribbon show off

Getting ready to feed pigs with daddy

Biggest helper

A little drink before show time

What is the state fair with out a corn dog

Getting ready for the BEAR show!!!


Cleaning pens!

Helping Grandma with drinks for the Spot Breeders Picnic


To quote Charlot "That a BIG FROG"
A little last day goofing with daddy.


We have had a great and busy summer and are ready to see what the fall brings! Hope you guys got a chance to attend the MO State Fair and if you aren't from MO I hope you got the chance to attend your own state fair. Lasting memories are made there!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun time! I love the MO State Fair! So much to do! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete