Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Weekend Recap...


This past weekend Momma Linda and I headed out on a little weekend get-away with Miss Charlot. We called it her “Surprise Trip.” You see my dad was on his men’s weekend, where they go to a Mizzou football game each year, which was in South Carolina (one heck of a game by the way). And the hubs stayed back to take care of things at home.

We headed out on Friday afternoon to see some really good friends of ours Sandy and Jim who live near Springfield MO. It was a lovely weekend, we went to the fall festival in Fair Grove (HUGE ), checked out Bass Pro, I made Sandy a new wreath for her front door, and basically we just enjoyed being with them.

 








Charlot loved everything about the weekend and chatted most of the drive home, we thought she would sleep. I am so glad to live close enough to my momma that her and I can go and do these things. I hope that we can make this an annual tradition. When dad’s away with the football men, then it is girls weekend! I know they will be such great memories for Charlot!









No comments:

Post a Comment