Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday Fast Five...RANDOM


1. This kid oh my word...she is a pistol!!! I can't wrap my head around the fact that in three weeks she will be starting pre-school. Yipes! Where have the last four years gone. Any who she is still amazing me every single day! This picture I took during her first pedicure, she said we should go every week. I couldn't agree more, let's get Daddy on board with that! HA! I am thinking that next week I might do a the things she says because here lately there have been some hum dingers...just be prepared this child likes to speak about bathroom topics. Hope that doesn't bother you!

2. I made this for supper several weeks ago and just realized that I never posted the recipe. So it looks like a recipe post for Hawaiian Fried Rice is in order next week. Just think sweet, spicy, and savory oh the perfect bite. Ok now I know what we are having for supper!

3. Charlot has been doing swimming lessons throughout the month of July and I can really see a difference in her swimming skills from this year to last. This is her and her super sweet teacher Kimmie. I think they are both smitten by each other!

4.Oh and I showed you guys a picture of one of Charlot's pigs for this summer earlier in the week but I failed to introduce you. This is Anna (Think Frozen), she is a beautiful Berkshire gilt. We also have Elsa, Izzy, and Sophia. Then we also have Olaf and Sven but Charlot will not be showing them!

5. I have no picture to go with but I need some advice I am in the search for a cross body bag or some form of easy carry bag to take with me during the State Fair. I have an awesome everyday bag but it is a little big to tote around the fair. Any suggestions would be appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment