Tuesday, September 13, 2016

An Afternoon at the Fair


This is my last recap of the Missouri State Fair 2016 since it has been over for nearly month I feel it's fitting that finally get around to wrapping it up! Ha! These are all pictures from an afternoon I took and left the hog barn with both kiddos just to check out the fair. The hubs wanted to continue watching the shows that were going on so we headed out and explored.

First stop was with Auto the talking car for some reason I couldn't locate my phone so of course no picture was taken. But I will say my kiddo loves auto she proceeded to see him three more times before the end of the fair. Then lo and behold I found my phone while we were checking out the highway gardens. Just as I found it I saw this occuring, super sanitary no, but super cute of her kissing barrel bob yes!

I tried to do a little photo shoot in the highway gardens, which are absolutely beautiful. I got a few cute shots not perfect but hey most of life isn't perfect!

A really kind lady offered to take my picture with the kiddos as well. I look a lot sweaty but I love having this photo to remember this day by!

After the photo shoot Charlot was ready to go check out the Ag. building because she knew the corn man would be there! First we checked out the corn play area in this building, such a cute and fun place for little ones.

Look at that smile the corn man (who I find a bit creepy) was located!

To wrap up our little trip out of the hog barn she got to see the fire dog, he was so cute and asked her to scratch his ear. Which she loved!

I'm so thankful to be raising my kiddos to love the state fair the same as I did as a kid. And we will be ready to make new memories at next years fair.






No comments:

Post a Comment