Friday, September 9, 2016

3 Months....


Mr. Conrad turned a wopping 3 months old yesterday! I know everyone says it but seriously these three months have flown by. Last nights photo shoot was a little diffcult as he didn't really want to look at me with the camera he was more interested in what his sister was doing as you can see in the above photo. The love I get to witness between the two of them each day is amazing and fills my heart with so much joy!

Also I had dressed him yesterday in a cute little John Deere shirt and jeans because I thought it would be super cute for the photo shoot...well apparently he didn't have the same feelings. When I walked into Telpha's (our sitter) yesterday he was in his cute little spare outfit. I guess he felt a blow out of epic porportions was necessary, poor Telpha.

This was the shot I took of him telling me all about his day at Telpha's and the blow out. Seriously this guys talks all the time, cooing, giggling, squealing, all of the above. Sweetest sounds ever.

And this is the face a a little boy who decided another blow out was necessary, I think he was telling me he was sorry!

But after a quick bath we are all smiles and giggles again! 
Oh Conrad you are so so loved and make our little family even more awesome each and everyday.





No comments:

Post a Comment