Monday, August 29, 2016

Missouri State Fair...Recap #1




This will be my first of at least two posts about the 2016 Missouri State Fair. We had an absolute ball! It was eight very full days that we were there with seven very patient hogs I mean they dealt with 5 year old laying on them and brushing them all the time. I basically included some of my favorite pictures from the first few days we were there in this post. The above picture ranks pretty dang close to the top for me! My dad, Charlot and I all showing in the same class. Of course Charlot beat both of us!

Conrad enjoyed taking in his first fair as well. We really were luck to have good weather for the fair so it made it easy to bring him along.

The hubs showing Conrad the joys of the fair.

Oh she was earning her keep, that's what she told me at least. Everyday she would sweep and shovel and scoop the woodchips for hours at a time!

That smile melts my heart in an instant!

Notice she nearly didn't have time for a picture with momma because she was busy brushing her pig.

Here's the little miss with Agatha and Agnes two of her hampshire gilts, she was so proud of them and did an excellent job showing both of them!

Thanks for the little smile sweetie!

Christopher and her are quite a pair and their mutual love of SnapChat showed during the fair.

I borrowed this picture off the fair photographers website. I just love how entent she looks driving Miss Mimi, and I love that my dad is in the back ground!

More from the fair tomorrow these were just a few of the highlights and some of the best pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment