Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Interview Time...



As we are nearing the end of summer, Charlot starts kindergarten  two weeks from today and I return to work. Oh there will be tears but it has been an amazing summer being home with my nuggets! I wanted to do an interview with Charlot before she starts kindergarten and to kind of recap summer! Note I did this prior to the state fair because I'm guessing I won't get it done during the fair! Which by the way we move pigs to on Saturday evening!

Charlot 8/6/16 (it's a long one she kept saying ask me more!)
What is your name? Charlot
How old are you? 5 (with five fingers held up)
What is your favorite TV show? Sophia, Doc Toy Hospital, Cake Wars (she's after my heart)
What is your favorite thing about school? Art Class
What is the thing you are best at? Being smart 
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Hum well of course Maggie
What is your favorite color? Purple, pink, green
What is your favorite toy? Well I have lots but my Barbie House
When you grow up what do you want to be? I don't really want to grow up but...a swimming lessons teacher
What do you take to bed with you at night? Truman, piggie, Chloe, Mel, buddy, pops, Mel, Norman, snowball
Is there room for you in bed? Kinda but they need me
What is your favorite book? Penguin takes a Vacation
What is your favorite movie? Frozen, Angry Birds, Secret Life of Pets, Dory
What is your favorite season? Christmas...
No like summer, winter, spring, fall? Oh hum...summer you can go swimming and winter Christmas
What is your favorite food? Noodles, Pizza, Macaroni, and Shrimp Tacos
What is your favorite animal? Pigs of course
What is your favorite sport? T-ball
Who is your best friend? Maggie 
Oh it's not me? No your my momma (ok sweetheart that's enough)
What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
What is your favorite thing to do with momma? Playing match cards
What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? Snuggling 
What is your favorite restaurant? The boat, you get to feed the fish (girl after her paps heart!)
What is your favorite place to go? The park
Are you going to get married? No way
If you could go anywhere where would it be? Disney 
What are you most excited about at the state fair? Showing my pigs, a funnel cake with pap, and maybe riding some rides
What has been the best thing about the summer so far? Going to Bonkers
If you had one wish what would it be? That my stuffed animals were real!!! That would be wild!
Anything else? Love you momma
Love you to baby!

I know I will treasure these interviews forever!


Her swimming lessons instructor Reagan tried to make her dreams come true! 




No comments:

Post a Comment