Tuesday, August 23, 2016

First day of school!!


I have so much to catch you guys up on we have had a busy few weeks and I have some amazing quotes from both Charlot and the Hubs but...for today we shall focus on this! This really happened today! She started her first day of kindergarten. She was so nervously excited she was worried that she would miss her Conrad boy (as she calls him). She picked out a new outfit, helped me fill out her sign, her swimming teacher this summer was awesome and she wants to be her now, and she was all ready to go until we pulled up to school. 
We walked in she continued to seem nervous, we spoke to Ben a boy who will be sitting at her table she was a bit shy. I was starting to worry and possibly tear up. Then this happened as we walked to the table where breakfast was happening she quitely took her seat and said hi to her friend Dani, Dani quickly exclaimed "IT'S MY FIRST DAY!!!" Charlot giggled and said "MINE TOO!" I knew she would be great!

It was also a big day in this guys world he started day care today with Miss Telpha! He was all smiles and giggles as we left him this morning!

The tongue oh I do believe Christopher is to blame for that!

Big day for all three of us! Kindergarten, Day Care and Back to Work, man do I miss them but I know this is best for all of us. Daddy had to work early this morning so a selfie was the best we could do for a picture of all of us!


Charlot you are an amazing blessing in my life and I am so proud of the little lady you are becoming. You have a kind heart and soild mind I know you are going far in the life. Always know momma and daddy love you unconditionally and will be your biggest cheerleaders always and forever. We love you punk!

No comments:

Post a Comment