Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The things she says part 1000 I think...

Add caption

I haven't included one of these posts in quite sometime and I have probably missed some hum dingers but I have a few of the Things Charlot says for you today! Oh and there a few from the Hubs included so that there is proof that I am not the cause of all the crazy in our home!
Add caption

I fixed cheeseburger sliders for supper one evening...granted I am aware that Charlot isn't a huge fan of burger in general I am trying to expand her horizons! She actually ate the burger without a ton of fuss so I thought I was getting somewhere. Until I heard this...

"Conrad your sister almost had a heart attack eating that!"

Well thank you very much I am so glad my meals provide bodily harm.

Add caption

We are heading out one morning for school and we discuss many things on our drive. This particular morning Conrad was on her mind.

"Momma Conrad is the cutest thing ever...well besides baby pigs"

I laugh really loud

"What they are really cute"

Add caption

One morning we are getting ready to head to school as I am helping her get out of truck to walk into the school I see her with her hand completely down her pants.

"Charlot what are you doing"

"WHAT I was just checking if I have underware on...felt like I didn't...but I did!"

Thank you Jesus and off to the bathroom we went to wash her hands

Add caption

My so amazing husband came in the kitchen one night after supper I'm assuming to give me a kiss and say thanks for dinner so as I am leaning over to accept my praise he says...

"This burp is going to be bad"

Me "Oh yea"

"Yea I just drank a beer than ate milk and cookies with Charlot...it's going to be BAD"

Me "Lovely"

"I knew you'd love that"

Yes I have managed to remain married to this man...
Add caption

So even though she isn't a burger lover if you hand her some garlic bread to go with spaghetti sauce she is all in. This occured one evening as I was trying to fill my plate.

"Shoo Shoo!!!"

What are you doing? As I see her waving her arms over her plate.

"I'm shooing this heat away from my spaghetti!"

I said nothing else and asked no more.
Add caption

This came from the hubs via a text message one night.

"Apparently our child likes pigs better than cows because of their poop"

Oh yea?

"She just said pig poop is more like my poop and cow poop well yuck it's like SLAW on PIZZA"

Say what?

"I'm just telling you what she said"

I can't look at those two foods the same again!
Add caption

Here's another hubs moment...

Sitting on the couch one night after the fall festival I pretty sure I was going to ask him something very thought provoking but then this happened.

Hubs...Do you ever... (before I could even finish my sentence)

"Envy the life of a Carnie Man...Yes all the time."

And we were done at that point.

Add caption

This last one tugs at my heart and makes me laugh all at the sametime.

Charlot and I were discussing Christmas last night and she was telling me all the people who were watching you to make sure you were being good.

"Well God, and Jesus, and Santa plus All those people up there" She points up...

Me-The people in heaven?

"Yes of course"

Me- Oh ok, so do you know anyone in heaven?

"Yea Papa Jones"

Me- Yes that true

"I wish he knew Conrad, I wish he could have held him"

Me- Me too sweetie me too

"I really liked papa Jones he was silly and he gave me Kisses at church" (the chocolate kind) "You know sometimes grandma Linda does that still"

Me- Yes she does

"But she hasn't lately...I'm going to need to check on that...what did the store run out of kisses!"

I just laughed and laughed

Just a little sliver of my everyday life. I love these memories and pray that other parents will still let my kid hang out with theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment