Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Six Months


Conrad is six months old!!! Well actually he is getting closer to seven months because I did a terrible job of getting these pictures posted in a timely manner. Let's get realistic I have pretty much been a terrible blogger the last few months! I will do better! Anyway I did take these pictures right when he reached this milestone so at minimum I have the photos dated correctly! Please don't judge when next week I post his seven month pictures, again I will do better!

As you can see I thought a photo shoot in front of the tree would be a great idea. It did make for a few really cute shots but it also made for fists full of fake tree branches. As you can see in the above picture he was pretty great at grabbing ornaments. I was pretty ok with it his sister on the other had nearly had a stroke each time he would take one off. I would have to reminder her that we just have to watch him and take them away.

I think this is his well mother as you can see this ornament was no challenge for me pose and it will promptly be going into my mouth.

At six months this little guy continues to bring so much joy to our lives, he is the happiest baby. I know that everyone has their own opinion but seriously if you have spent much time with this kid you would agree he is happy happy happy. His laugh is so infectious I can't help but laugh right along with him He has one tooth and another nearly through, loves to eat especially peas, and rice cereal with peanut butter. Conrad is also very close to sitting up on his own and would love to crawl but can get just about anywhere with scooting and rolling. 

Conrad you are so loved and adored, Momma, Daddy and Sister Sue wouldn't know what to do with out you! Thanks for joining our crazy and loving to be apart of it!



No comments:

Post a Comment