Friday, February 24, 2017

8 Months


So this post is late, surprise surprise! But there is a good reason I swear! I did however manage to take these pictures just before my baby boy turned 8 months old. I took these pictures nearly three weeks ago the very day that all heck decided to break loose for us. Little photo session was so much fun and I am so glad I got it because most of the pigs are too big now. 

Anyway to cut a long story short about why life got even crazier than normal for us is on Super Bowl Sunday my gallbladder decided to completely give out. I mean it had been on its very way out for a few days but Sunday night after we attended a Birthday/Super Bowl celebration I decided I couldn't take the pain any longer. The hubs took the kids to my parents and took me to the emergency room. Pretty much as soon as I checked in they said you are having a gallbladder attack. Then they admitted me and by 8:30 the following morning it was determined I was going to need surgery as soon as possible. So before noon on that Monday my gallbladder and I said our good byes. I went home the next day and began the recovery process, not a fun one at all! But we weren't done with our crazy within a week of my surgery I was still feeling awful, both the hubs and Charlot got a vicious stomach bug. We are all now on the road to full recovery but posting poor Conrad's 8 month pictures had to be a bit delayed. What I can say is I am so thankful for my parents they have been amazing the past few weeks, from keeping our family going to keeping my baking business going they were on top of it! 



Now back to this little sweetie! He and the pigs became fast friends during this photo shoot, well he and the straw did as well. I can't tell you how much joy Conrad brings to our lives. He is the happiest kid, always smiling, and very adventurous. He is crawling everywhere and into everything. Plus has started to pull up every now and again. Scary to think he might be walking wayyy sooner than I'd prefer. 

Currently is sleeping well (I should knock on wood or something), eats pretty much what every is put in front of him, has at least 8 teeth (could be more but sticking your hand in there is risky business) and loves to torment his sister's playroom.


We couldn't imagine our lives without you sweet little boy, you are learning and growing more and more each day. Having you is a joy, a busy joy but a joy. Even though you sharted (you ready that right) on me last night! Another story for another time! Happy 8 months sweet baby boy we love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment