Tuesday, June 6, 2017

11 Months


Since this little sliver of Heaven will be turning one later this week I have finally decided to post his 11 month pictures, which were taken right when he turned 11 months, I just couldn't bring myself to post them and see how truly big he is! This boy is so very happy and such a joy to our lives. He is cutting more teeth (everyday it seems), has learned to patty cake, blow kissed, says mama, dada, bye bye, hi, and ought oh.

Just look at that ornery grin we are in so much trouble with this one! He has no fear of anything and will go wherever he thinks he can get without getting into trouble.



I try to do a picture with the two of them each month, this one wasn't super great as she had just fallen off her bike and he was determined he was going to remove her hand from his belly. 

Mr. Conrad you are such a blessing that drives me to the crazy point each and everyday but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love that you are a momma's boy but you could share you love with just a few others every now and then. Thanks for challenging me and a better mom for both you and your sister!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment