Thursday, January 28, 2010

Travel… I am not sure what else to title this.

I started out a few days ago wanting to title this blog from snow shoes to flip flops in two days flat. Well that title quickly became obsolete once my journey south began. Let’s just start from the beginning last week I was in the cold, icy and harsh climate of Des Moines IA, quite a destination I know. I had some meetings there for work. Then on Monday I and the hubs were to head south for a bit of break from the winter. He headed off to Puerto Rico to work, while headed off to northern Chile for work as well. Of course the hubs has no trouble getting to his destination and has been there for a few days now. Me on the other hand, I have yet to make it to my destination. I was supposed to depart Kansas City on Monday January 25, 2010 and be in Arica Chile by early afternoon on Tuesday January 26, 2010. Well it is currently Wednesday January 27, 2010 at 8:37p.m. and I am sitting in the airport in Santiago Chile, with a flight scheduled to leave for Arica Chile at 10:50p.m.and arrive in Arica at get this 1:35a.m. on Thursday January 28, 2010 if this flight leaves on time it will be the first of my four days worth of travel. I won’t go in to all the gory details because those who know them told me I should have just went back home but lets just say it has been a long trip.




Oh and on a side note I believe I am beginning to smell I haven’t showered or slept since Tuesday.

And no pictures because my camera just died!

No comments:

Post a Comment