Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cabin Fever…

Over the past week the temperatures around here and basically everywhere else have been quite cold and when I say cold I mean like single digits. I love snow and I love winter but I do believe these temps are a bit to the extreme. Well the weather not only makes life rough for us human it is also quite hard on the animals, our piggies are not excluded from the group. The past day or so we have been experiencing a bit of a warm up temps in the twenties (wow!). I guess this is ever making our sows feel a bit friskier. The hubs said this was the sight he saw as he moved toward the sow pen this morning.


We are ready for our close up!



Oh I was so proud of the hubs for promptly taking this picture and sending it to me I sent him out with the camera to get some shots of the new litters of pigs we have been having. Sorry the cold is a bit too much for me to want to get out and take the cuties pictures. So with a little luck we will have pictures of them tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment