Thursday, May 13, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away!

I do believe I will start collecting animals two by two; if you would like to assist in the animal collection please let me know. The hubs is already working on building the ark big enough to hold both of our families and friends. I do believe this could be a reality if the rain doesn’t stop soon. I truly feel for all the farmers who their crops are drowning, it is so tough to feel so helpless. I also feel for my poor flowers that I have planted; they have been beaten and drowned. I was so excited about how nice they looked; well I guess I just have to hope they will come out of it. And please don’t get me started on how tall my grass is going to be before I can actually mow it. In closing if you could say a little prayer for the rain to stop and come again when we actually need it I and many others would be quite happy. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment