Monday, May 24, 2010

Salted Carmel and Dark Chocolate Cookies

Oh be still my heart and waistline. I was so excited when I stumbled upon these cookies, resisting caramel and chocolate was not something I wanted to attempt to do. They were calling to be made pronto. These also provided me the chance to use some of the dulce de leche that I purchased during my trip to Chile in January; I substituted it for the burnt caramel sauce the recipe calls for. Going shopping for new and different ingredients is one thing I love to do while traveling. And one more bonus, I got to use the muffin top pan to bake the cookies in. I registered for it when we got married, but hadn’t used! Oh I was such a happy girl about these cookies. Bake, grab a glass of milk and enjoy!

For the recipe click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment