Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween and 9 Months!

Happy Halloween to everyone I hope you have a super trick or treating day. These are the pictures I took of Charlot at 9 months of age. She is the sweetest little girl with an infectious laugh. She is cruising everywhere pulling up and going all around every piece of furniture. In addition she has four teeth and we are starting solid foods, stay tooned for details on that adventure. I never dreamed how much my life would change when she came into it, I find myself spending the extra 15 minutes playing on the floor with her instead of doing the dishes (I just do them after she is in bed.) I laugh at her all the time, every little thing she accomplishes I applaud. She literally is the light of the hubs and my life and we thank the Lord each and everyday for her. Enjoy these pics of her!


No comments:

Post a Comment