Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Her First Trip to the ZOU!!!

No I am not talking about Zoo with all the animals I am talking about the Z-O-U! We took Charlot to the 100th celebration of the University of Missouri’s homecoming on Saturday. We strapped on our black and gold through and through and headed out early Saturday morning to begin the celebration. We opted to just attend the parade this year for fear that Charlot might not make it through an entire game. She did enjoy the parade though (ok maybe I enjoyed it more), she smiled and waved and even got some candy sent her way. I was so glad to have to take my little one to my alma mater. I am so proud to be a Tiger.  
 Everyone came to celebrate with the tigers!
 Charlot found plenty of people to hold her where she could see the action!
 She even attracted some candy, for her paps afternoon snack!
Auntie Rach stopped by to say hi
It was a great parade and a great way to spend a Saturday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment