Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter recap way late…


Our Easter weekend was full of family and fun as most our holidays are for us. We had Easter with my MIL’s side of the family on Saturday night, Charlot got to open her Easter basket and found some wonderful goodies. On Sunday we headed to Sunrise service at the church the Hubs was raised in, oh boy that was early especially for Charlot she slept through the whole thing, we then headed to Church service at our church, the little one was a bit more lively for this one. After church my Aunt Sherry had a family dinner at her house that was so delicious, especially my Aunt Charlene’s fried chicken. Charlot was also super excited because her cousin Mia was there. They are such good playmates. They blew bubbles and hunted eggs until they couldn’t take any more. It was such a beautiful weekend full of family and rejoicing in our Lord.
I think she likes her new chair

Checking out one of her Easter baskets

With her Aunties after sun rise service I think the look on her face tells you she felt it was a bit early


Mia showing Charlot how it is done


I think Charlot is catching on

"I've got this egg hunting thing down Dad"


Mia on a mission


 I hope each of you had an great Easter and are having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment