Thursday, April 5, 2012

Girls Night Out!!!

This takes on a whole new meaning for me these days. Last night the hubs needed to tend to some chores, so C and I decided to head out and about. We visited my Grandparents for a bit of early Easter, and then we headed to the local Wal-mart for dinner and shopping. I know I know super exciting but we seriously needed some groceries and they have a Subway inside. Kill two birds with one stone you know.


Well my little miss was so much fun at Subway she sat and ate her ham and cheese so great; she really is a good eater.
Dinner must have worn her slick because during our shopping adventure she ended up like this.


Hope everyone has a great day!



1 comment:

  1. What a cute post and a beautiful little girl you have there! (this is amanda porter ;).

    ReplyDelete