Monday, April 16, 2012

Her first documented pig sale…



A few weeks ago Charlot attended her first pig sale with my Dad, momma, brother and I. The hubs was out of town shopping for pigs. So dad and I were in charge of getting the pigs sold (Uncle Zach is slightly out of commission due to an ankle injury, but he was there for moral support and to help when he could). Well to say the minimum I didn’t really document Charlot being at the sale. #1 because I am an airhead and forgot my camera #2 because she spent most the day with wondering around with my momma, I think momma Linda had the toughest job corralling the little one all day.

Any who since I missed that opportunity to capture her first time at a sale I took full advantage of it this weekend when she, the hubs and I went to another.
I didn’t get any pictures of her actually selling the pig she actually slept through that part, oh well maybe next year.
 She was just hanging out waiting for the big sale to start, she was letting daddy do all the talking to the potential customers.

 All that watching Daddy work is tough on a little one it was time for a snack!

To reward ourselves and to celebrate my up coming birthday we headed out to eat at one of my favorite restaurants Carrabba's after the sale. Charlot was quite a ham during dinner.
I had to snap this picture of the hubs because I know how much he loves to have his picture taken.

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment