Monday, October 29, 2012

Ghostly Goodies…



The big spooky holiday is this week and I love it! The hubs and I have always carved pumpkins and spent this holiday together, (our wedding rehearsal was actually on Halloween!) Now we celebrate even bigger with our little bit. We spend an immense amount of time figuring out the perfect costume for her and take her trick or treating to all of our family’s houses. This year my boss wanted to have a carry in dinner to celebrate the spookiness and he required that all desserts have a Halloween theme! Well I decided to make a Graveyard Dirt Cake and these surprise pumpkin cookies were super cute so I had to share. She even upped the Anni on this by putting fluffy vanilla icing in the middle with the other surprise! Make them for your Halloween celebrations!!!

 For the Graveyard Dirt Cake recipe click here
For the Suprise Pumpkin Cookie recipe click here. Check out my coworkers fingers!!! Aren't they GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment