Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Omaha Weekend


This past weekend I was asked to speak at the Sigma Alpha National convention for Pioneer, such an honor, in Omaha Nebraska. So the hubs and I decided to turn it into a mini family vacation. We traveled up Friday night and headed home Sunday afternoon. If you have never been to Omaha I would definitely recommend it, short drive (for us), clean, friendly people, and an AWESOME ZOO. Before I get to the zoo, on Saturday while I was busy at the convention the Hubs and Charlot had some quality daddy daughter time. They hung out and played in the hotel room most of the day and I came in and out. Then they went on their big date to the Cheesecake Factory, that night for dinner. So cute. The hotel we were staying in happened to have an indoor water park in it, so Saturday later evening we spent some time there hanging out. But Sunday we hit the town early and headed to a great breakfast place called Jimmy’s Egg, so so good, wish they had one here. I love breakfast with all my heart I could eat a pancake 365 days a year LOVE. Anyway after that we ventured to the ZOO, oh my goodness I can’t even describe how wonderful it was, just look at the pics and realize I can’t wait to go back!













Great weekend that made someone ready for the ride home! I hope all of you are having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment