Monday, October 10, 2016

4 Months


We had a crazy fun weekend at our house with many things to recap which will come in a separate post. But first I must speak about this...Mr. Conrad turned 4 months old over the weekend. How did that happen?!?!?! I know that pretty soon it will be four year and I won't be able to believe that either!

Sir Conrad is the happiest little guy always smiling and calling dolphins (or that's what my Aunt has determined his squeal sounds like) and I have to agree. He is rolling over from back to belly with no trouble at all and is currently working on belly to back.

In additional to talking and rolling all the time, he is a huge fan of meal time. A six ounce bottle goes down real quick about every three hours. But seriously I am a ok with that because he eats between 8:30 and 9 each night and doesn't wake up until 5:30 to 6. Sleep is this momma's friend and man alive am I thankful my children also enjoy sleep.

The latest thing we love to do is chew and drool non-stop. He chews on his hands, his feet, his pacifier, and any toy present. I feel he will have a mouth full of teeth sooner than later.

But regardless of what he is doing we love him so much and are so very happy that God chose him for our family. Momma and sister kiss him way too much so daddy has to keep the manliness up by watching baseball nonstop with him.

We love you Mr. Conrad! 



No comments:

Post a Comment