Monday, June 22, 2009

Father’s Day Weekend!!!

Wow did we have quite a busy weekend honoring our fathers. From frying fish to eating extreme cake, to breakfast, dinner, and BBQed steak dinner, we tried to fit it all into just two days. Holidays are quite important to both of us, because family is always first; they are so important that we celebrated several times over this weekend. Starting with a fish fry out at the MIL and FIL’s house, I do have to say that the hubby is quite a master of the fryer. But the star of the fish fry had to be SIL Mer and her friend Taylor’s EXTREME FUNFETTI CAKE. It was really fun watching FIL cut into that one. Lunch on father’s day was at my Grandma and Papa Jones’ house, the fried chicken was amazing, thanks to the aunts and my mom. No time to tell you about all that we did but I do want to wish my dad PP a very special father’s day and I can’t wait to go to the game with him. Hope all of you dad’s out there had a great dad’s day!


Check this crazy cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Here is my papa with one of my cousins, who happens to be newly engaged congrats Megan!

Chicken Frying Ladies Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment