Thursday, June 25, 2009

Spring Clean Up, YAY!!!!!!!!

Now each winter the farm tends to get a bit messy, I mean let’s be serious pigs can be such pigs. And I will be honest we do tend to put the clean up task off as long as possible, because it isn’t exactly a pleasant job. But the clean up did allow me to drive around on the tractor and using the scoop. This was the first time I had ever had to really do this so Hubby my prince did swoop in and attempt to teach me how to properly do this, shortly before he just decided to do it himself. This was ok by me as well. So now that the homestead is all spic and span clean we are ready for more piggies to come join the family.

Check me out I am trying to seem to know what I am doing, it appears that someone is closely watching over me.

Big Bro Zach and his driving skills, do you notice a theme of someone watching over us.

Last thought: I just got call from the hubby that there are some new little piglets coming as we speak! Woohoo hopefully I can convince him to take the time to get some great pictures for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment