Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A New Addition to the Farm

Oh the summer litters of baby piggies have started Gertie welcome these cuties just a few days ago and let me tell you I do believe they are my favorite. (But I say that with every litter) You just can't believe how small and cute they are when they are new born. The picture above is when she was still having more but I couldn't resist because it was such a cute picture. I love the litters born in the summer because it isn't freezing cold and ugly outside where you can't enjoy them.

Here is ML delivering one of the piggies while talking on her cell phone, she is seriously talented. (Oh and she threaten my life if I put this pic up but only you guys and me know about it so lets keep it that away)
Have a perfect piggie day!

No comments:

Post a Comment