Monday, June 1, 2009

Turning Catastrophe into Cake Eating Celebration!

For most newlyweds enjoying the top tier of their wedding cake on their first anniversary is something they look forward to. Or they look forward to seeing how well their cake had held up in the freezer. This past weekend we kind of had a small tragedy with our deep freezer going out, well our cake top happened to be in that freezer. Luckily hubby was a fast thinker and he rescued it right away, brought it inside and stuck it in the refrigerator. So to reward his fast thinking I cooked him a wonderful meal then we each had a piece of cake. I had envisioned eating the cake out on our porch picnic style feeding it to each other in the most romantic way. Apparently that wasn’t the hubby’s idea. I will report that what cake I did taste was absolutely wonderful, Blaine had picked that flavor and I was a bit uneasy about the orange dream cake.

Blaine thought he would eat the whole cake before he decided to shove it in my face instead!

See the small crumb of cake I managed to get on his face, tiny tiny tiny crumb.

And look at me cake all over my face.
I had to take this one pic so that I would have proof that the cake was really pretty.



No comments:

Post a Comment