Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yummy…warm, buttery, herby, dinner rolls…


Just because I am a million miles away from home doesn’t mean that I can’t show you some of the wonderful things I have been whipping up over the past few weeks. Now these rolls were amazing the butter and the herbs and the sea salt wow the flavors were great. Please please if you are going to make these don’t skimp on the sea salt it adds so much with such a little amount of effort.

I did almost everything exactly as the recipe, except I melted about 2 Tbsp of butter in the cast iron skillet then placed the rolls in; it gave the bottoms a wonderful crunchiness. Then I used thyme and basil instead of rosemary because my man is not a rosemary fan!

For the recipe click here .


These rolls were great alone or you could be like me and I served them with a big bowl of warm and hearty beef stew. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment