Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Weekend Randoms

Not having to work this weekend was quite a surprise (typically in the end of June and most of July we work seven days per week), so we were going to make the most of it. I decided that I needed to run out to work just for a few minutes on Saturday morning just to tie up some loose ends so I would be ready for Monday. Blaine said "Oh there is no need for me to go Charlot and I will just stay home and hang out." Well this what I came home too.
Mommy then promptly took over and wanted to play time. I made the hubs take some pictures of my girl and I because I don't have very many of the two of us. I don't want to to grow up and never see any pictures with Mommy, she might think I didn't love her.

On Sunday morning Charlot and I followed the hubs while he moved some equipment before church. He then decided that he needed to check our bean field. Apparently Gabby thought he needed help.

Sunday evening we celebrated my Great Aunt Sherron's birthday she is visiting from Florida! This was her first visit since Charlot was born. Look at that Yummy cake, it is my Great Grandma "Granny" recipe.

 While we were out there my dad decided to introduce Charlot to my mom's magnet clip that looks and oinks like a pig. She was pretty impressed.
I hope everyone has a great week!


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about no pics of you and the little one too! YOu made me remember that I need to take some myself, but hopefully you looked up in some too! LOL Love reading your blog, Its great!---Amanda

    ReplyDelete