Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Blog Oh How I have missed you! And She is 3...


Well hello blog! How have you been we haven’t seen each other in a while! But guess what I am back in the saddle! I hope all of you devoted readers (My parents) had a fabulous Christmas and a wonderful new year!


Since I last blogged I now have a three year old in my house! That’s right a one-two-three! Everyone says this but it is very very very true I cannot believe how incredibly fast the past three years have flown by. I wouldn’t change a minute of it for anything!

Charlot you are the light of Mommy and Daddy’s life, you bring a smile to our face each and every day! I want you to know just how special you are. Our life would not be a joyful or fulfilled without you in it! Love you to the moon and back a million zillion times. And as you and I tell each other each night you are my heart!

This one doesn't really go with her birthday pictures but I love her and Pap's tea parties!
On Sunday her actual birthday the hubs asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday and she told us she wanted to color (YES! Coloring is the theme of her birthday party!). After church we headed to KC to go the Crayola Store at Crown Center! If you have never been take your kiddos, it is so much fun. After coloring and picking out some goodies, she needed some ice cream! It was a beautiful day so we spent some time checking out all the fountains in the area and watching the ice skaters. Momma needed to a little shopping at Sam’s for the big birthday party (which is this weekend!) she and daddy enjoyed all the samples while I shopped. Then a quick stop to visit with the Hubs grandparents, followed by dinner at Applebee’s! They even sang to her and gave her some more ice cream!









It was such a fun day totally focused on our sweet baby! Happy Birthday to my Sweet Charlot!

No comments:

Post a Comment