Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wacky Brain Wednesday!

Here I am rambling on a Wednesday!

1. I am really not in love with this cold weather. I don’t mind winter because I really love snow. But this face numbing, toe freezing, dangerous cold is just not up my alley. Getting out to do anything just isn’t on my list of to dos.
2. The one glimmer of goodness from all this COLD weather is that it seems that on the weekends it decides to warm up. Last weekend it warmed up enough that after Charlot’s party we let her get her new trike out and take it for a spin. My parents gave it to her for her birthday and she had been ok with riding it inside but it was time for some open road action. Here are a few pics from her ride.





 
3. I have been on a huge Mexican food kick here lately; I think this has to do with the weather as well. I must be dreaming of warm summer days and icy margaritas. This has been our line up over the past couple weeks. Beef Empanadas, Ranch Chicken Enchiladas, Creamy Chicken Tacos, and now I really want to make these Chopped Chicken Taco Salad’s I found on Pintrest. It is a good thing the hubs loves Mexican food.
4. It seriously seems like January has flown by, I am not certain where it went??? But February does mean Valentine’s Day. Oh how I love a good holiday. I think I am going to do a 14 days of valentine’s for the hubs (I’ll do a separate post on it). I have a fun idea for Charlot to take to day care. But I would really like to put together something unique for a few special people that we don’t see as much as we would like but I am struggling with this. Suggestions would be wonderful.
5. The sorority I was in during college based a lot of their beliefs and practices off the book of Ruth which I always found wonderful. Over the past week I have reread it and have been studying it. Ruth is one of the shorter books of the bible, with such a great story, so if you are looking for a quick read and pick it up check it out!
Have an amazing rest of your week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment