Monday, January 27, 2014

Coloring Birthday Party!!!


For the first two birthday parties of my child’s life I was unsuccessful at getting pictures taken of all the details and fun of the party. So this year I was determined!!! And it actually happened!!! HOORAY! Plus I am getting it blogged in a reasonable amount of time too, wow I am worn out.


This year we decided to go with a coloring themed party. It was so much fun to plan this one! I mean who doesn’t love to color. I went with really bright colors for everything. We had color pages, colors and M and M’s on each table. Each kiddo that came got to take home a goodie bag with colors, a coloring book, M and M cookies, silly putty and fruities. Each adult got some M and M cookies to take home as well.

Enjoy all the pics from the party! And if you need a theme for your kiddo’s next big birthday coloring is super fun and pretty easy!


























No comments:

Post a Comment