Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tomato Soup…with Bacon and Garlic Croutons!


 On an oh so cold day like today all I really want is to curl up with a nice warm cup of soup. And a ooey gooey grilled cheese! This soup fits this bill perfectly. This is actually a soup that my big bro prepared for the hubs and I one night a few weeks ago. Now this is kind of a rare thing, he normally eats as many meals as possible at our momma’s house (I can’t say I blame him) and when she is out of town I can normally count on setting an extra place for him at our table. Well while my parents were gone a few weeks ago and he offered to come over and cook one night I was all in.

My photography skills were lacking that night so please ignore!

This soup has a creamy tomatoeyness(I know it isn’t a word) but not too heavy or acidic and it has bacon in it where can you go wrong. The big bro has discovered Pintrest lately and found the recipe for the soup there. HERE is the link to the website for the soup make it soon!

Enjoying the fruits of his labor!
Thanks big bro for the great meal! Come over anytime and cook!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment