Friday, July 25, 2014

An Evening with Daisy, some Babies, and an Expectant Momma...


Well hello blog I have missed you dearly! Guys seriously I am so happy that today is the final day of the pollinating season and maybe just maybe my life can get back to “normal”. So in honor of my finally sitting down to blog I decided to include some pictures of the creatures that started this whole mess, the piggies!


Last night I cooked supper at my parents’ house (recipe coming soon). And we got Charlot’s show gilts out for a stroll. Minnie did awesome and so did Daisy. You guys haven’t gotten the chance to meet Daisy yet! Well here she is! A lovely Berkshire beauty with personality for miles, she enjoys walking, eating, and sleeping. She has also developed a love for the occasional marshmallow. She and Charlot and going to make their showing debut next weekend at a local pee-wee show, just a little trial run before the big game of the state fair!

I also got a chance to finally snap some pictures of these little cuties. They were born last week and have stolen my heart, well at least until the next litter is born. They are so much fun and so so loveable. Momma seems pretty smitten by them as well!




Lastly I may get some comments on this last statement but hey it’s my thoughts! So I have never been a huge fan of the whole belly shot movement. Some of my friends have done them and they look amazing but me I would end up on one of those most awkward photo lists. I have one picture of myself very prego and I am glad I had the hubs catch that shot, but beyond that I am good! Well last evening I was summoned by the hubs to get my camera and this is the result!

Isn’t she a beaut! Maybe I don’t mind the belly shot after all, as long as it isn’t me!

No comments:

Post a Comment