Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Mid-Week Randomness



 1. Oh mercy me it is seriously so very cold outside, I don’t think I have felt my toes in nearly a week. I understand we are moving towards winter I live in the mid-west this is kind of what happens. But for real I wasn’t prepared for this, one day I was running outside and the next I was reaching for my cuddle duds, hats, gloves, and every blanket in site. Speaking of hats check the new one I purchased last weekend. Little known fact about me I love hats, ok so maybe not so little known. You will not see me in the winter without a hat on! This one just spoke to me. The hubs said if it makes you happy, my dad asked if I bought in from 1972. They truly are my most supportive people.

2. I know I say this each and every year but does it seem like we are skipping over Thanksgiving even more this year. All I hear people talk about is Christmas, which I love, but Thanksgiving is my favorite! Even I have already starting preparing for Christmas, this is not normal! Anyone else feel this way?


3. Here are a few photos I had on my phone today my child and the hubs are absolutely the biggest goofballs when they are together. And the second picture, she loves our local grocery store! She loves everything about it begs me to just go there instead of any other store! So here she was shopping the other night.

4. We are headed to see a friend with a new baby today, I am so excited. We shall see how this goes with Charlot, she isn't much of a baby person. She even told me after having lunch with a friend a couple of weeks ago, who has a 15 month old, that that baby touched her and she didn't like that. I’ll just go ahead and apologize to the Monnig family now.

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment