Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Estes Park Colorado Get Away!!!


Hello all!!! I know I have been away for a few days ok a week plus a little! I have a good excuse; ok no not really I just was busy and didn't make time to speak with my loyal readers (thanks mom and dad). But here is part of the reason I was absent! My in-laws took all of us on a lovely vacation over Thanksgiving! My in-laws, both my sister-in-laws, my brother-in-law the hubs, Charlot and I all headed out to Estes Park Colorado over the Thanksgiving Holiday. It was an absolutely unforgettable trip. I had a blast; the beauty of Colorado is indescribable. We headed out there because my father in-law has an Aunt who lives in Denver; we actually got to spend Thanksgiving Day with her and a few of her children.

I really can’t describe to you how awesome the Estes Park area is! My in-laws rented a house for us to stay in (really the only way to go when you have a bigger group!) we cooked, we watched football, we took in the hot tub, we played outburst. Just a good time. My favorite part of the trip has to be the day we explored Rocky Mountain National Park. If you have never been there put it on your bucket list! Beauty is all I can say! We also toured the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park (The Shinning was filmed there), went to the Christmas Parade in Estes Park, and went to Red Rocks, plus saw nearly 100 elk in a subdivision. I could go on all day but the pictures really do it justice. Stay tuned tomorrow for my story of my Thanksgiving morning run; let’s just say wildlife and I nearly became one! Yikes! 









































Hope each of you enjoyed our pictures, it was an unforgettable trip!!! Thank you again to my in-laws!

No comments:

Post a Comment