Monday, April 27, 2015

Wedding Weekend Recap

Photo Courtesy of Emily Sophia photography...she's AMAZING
My Big Bro GOT MARRIED…this past weekend!!! Hooray!!! It was an awesome weekend full of love, laughter and happily ever after, hehehe I couldn’t resist. But seriously I have not laughed quite so much in a long time. We had so much family in for this joyous event it was amazing; there were babies and kiddos running everywhere! Ok back to the event not the babies, I just have to say I am a sucker for baby cheeks; I needed that out of my system.

 I am so glad to finally officially welcome Lauren into our family, and to gain a sister. I know that she makes my brother a very happy man, they just go together like peas and carrots, not that Lauren would ever eat peas or carrots, ha! She’s not much of a veggie lover. Again I need to be back on track.
Rehearsal Dinner, I love these drink dispensers
Let's Eat!
So Pretty!
Possibly the best picture of the cutest fab five around! 
Their wedding was held in Columbia, in this beautiful church downtown close to MIZZOU’s campus. My parents hosted a sweet rehearsal dinner with a spring theme, so pretty. Then the wedding was lovely with a black and gold GO TIGERS theme. They even had Tiger Stripe ice cream, YUMMY! The party was a ton of fun Charlot danced the night away with anyone who would dance with her. 






My Momma and her siblings...pretty good looking bunch.
Come on Pap let's dance!
Ok Daddy now it's your turn 
Proud Great Grandparents right there!
Photography courtesy of Charlot using my phone! 

I can’t tell you how happy I am for them and I know this post is full of randomness, but I want to share this day with all of you, so these are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend.


I am going to leave with this for Zach and Lauren. I am not sure I have looked up to anyone other than our parents quite like I look up to my brother, he is an amazing man who I love dearly, so it feels a little strange giving him advice but here goes. If I had one piece of advice about marriage it is this, find something to laugh about with your spouse each and every day, because even on the days you struggle laughter will always help get you through. And since both of you know my spouse quite well you know I have to laugh a lot! Love you both and wish you only the best! 












1 comment:

  1. Well I like the most is the picture in which all cute and adorable babies are there. I loved your wedding photographs dear. I enjoyed watching them. I will decorate San Diego Wedding venues which I have booked with flowers only.

    ReplyDelete