Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Hanging with My Girl...


I love this little girl more than I could ever imagine, I never knew how much my heart would fill with her being in my life. Spending evenings with her seriously is one of my favorite things. The hubs needs to go check cattle or heat check sows or whatever other things he does at least once or twice per week so this leaves plenty of room for momma and Charlot time! 

And with this beautiful weather we have been having we have been relishing in being outside as much as possible. The evening I took these pictures she had helped me clean and vacuum my truck so that deserved some much needed ice cream. That she so graciously shared with me! 

I look at these and just swell with pride. On this particular evening I asked her if she was my buddy and she politely told me, “No I’m pap’s buddy but you’re my best friend and best momma!” I couldn’t have asked for a better response. I hope I am her best friend for a little while longer, I know the day will come. But I will try with all my might to be her best momma forever and always. 

On a side note no I am not a South Carolina fan, I have nothing against them, I am a tried and true MIZZOU fan. But my dad travels each year with a group of friends to an away MIZZOU SEC game. And each year since Charlot was born he has brought her a shirt back from these trips! I love these shirts and so does she that would be why she is sporting it on this particular day! I can’t wait until he goes to all the SEC schools and she has one from each! I see a t-shirt quilt in the future! 


If you haven’t gotten out there to enjoy this weather do so it is BEAUTIFUL! 



No comments:

Post a Comment