Friday, May 29, 2015

A look back...

The very first picture I took with this phone...so little!
I am getting ready to get a new phone next week and as I am excited to get a new one I am also kind of sad to see this one go. Because of the pictures that I can scroll through anytime I like. Yes I have all the pictures backed up in two different places, thank you shutterfly app. I am sad that whenever I am scrolling through my pictures I won’t be able to see little two year old Charlot or our vacation to Gulf Shores or look at all the food I have eaten. Now most of you are probably thinking lady you can move those pics to your new phone. Well guess what! I don’t how! And I kind of like the idea of starting all with all new pictures! I am a mixed bag of emotions today. But any who since I wanted to put myself on an emotional roller coaster, and take a look back at some of my favorite pictures today! 

Horsey!!!!

The Hubs and his huge fish!!! I think two summers ago. 

I will forever be grateful  that I have this picture! I do love my PawPaw

The hubs with the boss

Gulf Shores Family Selfie

So Happy Rolling in my freshly raked leaves 

I have no idea I just love it! 

Pap and the Hubs carving with Charlot

Love this Picture! My FIL in his element

Me shortly after I nearly died via a deer or died because of the running in the mountains. 

Food lots and lots of food. 

And the last picture I took so big!!! 













No comments:

Post a Comment