Friday, August 14, 2015

A Needed Day Off...


Every now and then I have to take a day off work just to spend some extra special time with my special little girl. Last week I did just that! After working for 30 plus days straight and not seeing much of each other we needed a day. And what a perfect day it was.

We started the day off with a bit of a chilly last swimming lesson for the summer. She did so well with lessons this summer and loved her teacher Miss Kimmie. They were quite a pair. We had to get a special surprise for Kimmie for the last day, we found out that she loves oatmeal cream pies. Well of course Charlot thought that two boxes were required! Next we sat out to have an awesome lunch with family to celebrate my Auntie Charlene's birthday. Sorry no pictures we were to busy enjoy each others company!

After lunch was completed Charlot and I decided to kid nap this Miss Mia and go have an afternoon at the park. These two as cousins and friends are the absolute best!

Miss Mia became a big sister earlier this summer so I think the afternoon was appreciated by both Mia and her momma.

Most of the time at the park was spent playing and laughing and telling me to take their picture here and over here. Oh it was quite a time!

Just the looks on their faces oh so sweet and so ornery all at the same time. I know they both look quite sweet but let me tell you they are little pistols

Last picture of the day. I couldn't have imagined a better way to spend my day away from work. So much fun and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment