Monday, October 5, 2015

Fairs, Baseball, Farm Hands, and Food...


Do you ever find yourself looking through the camera roll on your phone and magically find photos that you one-either totally forgot that you took or two that you never did anything with (for me that means I didn't get them posted to the lovely blog. Well today is the day I get a few of these pictures on here. Now yes some of them I have posted to my Facebook account but didn't do much else with them. 

The above picture is of Charlot and one of her besties Molly at our local Fall Fair/Festival. They had an absolute ball riding rides together.

Family selfie at the Royals game last weekend yes they lost this game this night, but this weekend they managed to secure home-field advantage for the course of the play-offs. Yes this is Charlot's typical face when asked to take a picture with us.

Now I shared this on Facebook when it happened but I couldn't help but share with you! The Royals were playing the Cleveland Indians and little Miss Charlot made googlie eyes with the Indians Bat Boy all evening long. Well it paid off because this little cutie scored herself a game ball. 


Last week the hubs needed a little help a couple of nights and he couldn't get any better help...ha! Charlot and I drove the truck while he picked up square bales of hay. She loves driving, again with the faces.

Then later in the week he needed help checking fences and spotting cows, we are expert cow spotters. Now I figure if can't beat them you might as well join them! Notice the clothing differences these pictures were taken a mere two days a part. Oh Missouri weather how I love thee!

And last but certainly not least I had to share this sweet little gem, Cream Cheese Stuffed Carrot Cake! All I can say is YUM, my thighs are saying help me Seymour!





No comments:

Post a Comment